We use Snapchat to communicate with our friends and family. We can send text messages, voice calls, and video calls to our friends using this platform. It’s so convenient, isn’t it?
However, when we have a large number of friends on this platform, it can be quite inconvenient for you. So, if you accidentally added too many friends and want to remove them so that you can focus on your personal life, such as working and studying. Here are some tips to help you remove multiple friends who constantly send you messages and unwanted snaps.
However, before we get into the specifics, it is important to note that you cannot block or remove someone on Snapchat.
What Happens When You Delete Your Snapchat Account?
When you delete messages and chats, the data is kept for up to 30 days. If you change your mind, you can easily revert your message or chats.
So, our advice to you is to do nothing during this time. After 30 days, your account will be deleted and cannot be restored.
Remove Multiple Friends Step By Step
As mentioned above, you can not delete multiple friends at once and you can just delete individual users in your friend list. Here are steps that assist you to delete unwanted friends:
– Open your profile at the upper left> go directly to ‘My Friends‘ underneath Friends.
– Scroll down to find the person you want to remove and then long-press on their name
– Tap on ‘Manage Friendship‘ after a list of options pops up.
– When you see a list appears >Select ‘Remove Friend‘ >Click on ‘Remove‘
Deleting Your Account
Removing all your friends can solve by deleting the account. But we do not recommend you to remove your friends by this method.
Consider your options carefully before deciding to use it. Many friends cannot find you on this social media platform, and they may be disappointed if they cannot see a good friend to chat with. Follow the steps below to delete your account:
– Go to Snapchat Help >Select My Account and Security >Choose to Delete my Account.
– Then go directly to the accounts portal and login to the account you want to delete.
If you think this blog helps you a lot. You can go directly to another blog on our website: topcoupons.deals to find more new things and useful information related to technology, coupons, etc