Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms now. This app is created to connect people and help them to find new friends. As we know, finding mutual friends would be the best way to expand your circle of friends but somebody do not know how to see mutual friends on Snapchat.
In this blog, we will introduce you guys to the different ways to find your mutual friends on this application.
Mutual Friends on Snapchat: Definition
“Mutual friends” is defined as a friend that you and near-strangers have in common. “Mutual friend” is not a label that you can apply to anyone else. It’s just a way of telling you that you have mutual friends with someone else.
Instead of adding random strangers, most Snapchat users enjoy having a friend who has mutual friends. So, why having a lot of mutual friends can make a good impression on strangers.
How to See Mutual Friends on Snapchat
Snapchat also allows you to set your account to private, which means that only limited information is available on your profile. Private accounts allow you to interact with only those whom you have added as friends via snaps.
The following steps will help you to see mutual friends:
– Log in to your Snapchat Account.
– Have you noticed your Bitmoji in the upper left of the screen? Tap on it, and scroll down until you see the Friends category.
– Then tap the option labeled Add Friends. Under the Quick Add feature list, you’ll find a list of several users, including mutual friends you have with that person or user.
How to hide mutual friends on Snapchat?
For some reasons such as privacy or security, many people do not want others to know about their friends on Snapchat. If you want to keep the identity of your crush, girlfriend, boyfriend, you can follow the simple steps below:
– Tap on “Gear Icon”>” Privacy Settings” Tab.
– Scroll down until you see the “Quick Add Feature”
– Find the “See me” option, and toggle it off.
If you think this blog helps you a lot. You can go directly to another blog on our website: topcoupons.deals to find more new things and useful information related to technology, coupons, etc.