How to add Paramount to my Samsung smart TV: Step by Step Instruction
If you are wondering how to add Paramount to my Samsung smart TV, you are in the right place. In this article, TopCoupons.deals will walk you through the whole process, with detailed explanation on each step. Now let’s begin
1. How to add Paramount to my Samsung smart TV: Prior to set up
Before setting up the app, here is some important information you need to know.
Paramount Plus is required to download first before you can use it, and there are some limitations that users do need to be aware of before watching Paramount Plus shows or movies, including the supported models as well as the sign in method after downloading the app.
Paramount Plus is an extremely useful tool to add Paramount and other content to you Samsung Smart TV. Subscriptions fee can range from $4.99 per month, however, Paramount Plus offers popular shows and movies from other networks too, like CBS, BET, Smithsonian, Comedy Central, etc.
Make sure that you can gain access into the service before doing any streaming action of any content. Paramount Plus supports a variety of devices including Samsung smart TVs. However, it doesn’t contain all models of this category.
Until now, Paramount Plus only supports TV models from 2017 and over, all of which are running Tizen OS that can be compatible with the Paramount Plus system.
Click here for more details on which TV model compatible with Paramount Plus: Samsung Smart TV
2. Overall: How to add Paramount to my Samsung smart TV
– Step1: Download Paramount Plus
– Step 2: Sign Up your Paramount account
– Step 3: Visit Paramount Plus website (using a different device)
– Step 4: Enter the code shown on the TV
– Step 5: Click Activate
– Step 6: Create your Paramount Plus account
– Step 7: Click on Start Paramount Plus to finish
3. Detail information on how to add Paramount to my Samsung smart TV
Here are the simple steps on how to download Paramount to Samsung smart TV:
– Step 1: Click on the Home button
– Step 2: Choose the Paramount Plus icon
– Step 3: Click on the Search icon (top right) to search
– Step 4: Type in Paramount Plus
– Step 5: Select the Paramount app
– Step 6: Click on Install
– Step 7: Wait for the download to finish and the app will automatically be installed into your Samsung Smart TV
Small Note: The TV will need to be connected to a Wi-Fi network for any app downloading so make sure to check to see whether the TV is connected to the internet or not, and checking for spelling error in order to search for the correct app.
In case the Paramount Plus does not show any result after a search, there is a high chance that your Samsung smart TV model isn’t currently supported.
4. How to add Paramount to my Samsung smart TV: After downloading
After downloading Paramount Plus, you should subscribe to Paramount Plus in order to watch and stream their movies and shows. Paramount offers a variety of plans for the user to choose, with appropriate price for each plan.
If you already have an active subscription, you can just simply sign in your account, by clicking on Sign in => Choose On My TV => Enter your email address and your password to start streaming.
If you are a new subscriber, you can sign up on the TV. However, we highly recommend you to sign up using a laptop or a smartphone, because of the following confirmation.
Next, you will have to create a Paramount Plus account using a laptop or smartphone, by following the instructions shown on screen, including choosing subscription plans and a payment method.
Once you have finished the account creating process, your TV will automatically be authenticated and you can start using Paramount Plus service.
Here are the answers to the question “How to add Paramount to my Samsung smart TV?”. We hope that through this article, we have provided some useful knowledge about adding Paramount Plus to your Samsung smart TV.
For now, thank you so much for reading. We hope you have a great day!!!