How to hide apps on Samsung galaxy A10e: Useful tips you should know
Lots of smartphone users, especially the Galaxy A10e users, usually find some applications annoying for its uselessness, or simply want to keep their secrets away from people. One of the most frequently asked questions is “How to hide apps on Samsung galaxy A10e”.
Fortunately, most smartphones nowadays are designed to have the app hidden feature. This feature helps you to avoid others messing with your phone and access to your private apps, or just simply get rid of some unwanted, unused apps.
Samsung Galaxy A10e is no exception, if you are wondering how to use it, this “How to hide apps on Samsung Galaxy A10e: Useful tips you should know” article will show you the way. Let TopCoupons.deals have the honor of walking you through the whole process. Now let’s begin, shall we?
1. How to hide apps on Samsung galaxy A10e
Most Samsung phones now offer app hidden features at both the home screen and the app store. This is an extremely simple and easy to execute method that anyone can follow:
– Step 1: Locate the app you want to hide
– Step 2: Touch and hold the app until a menu pops up:
Remove from home
– Step 3: Choose Remove from home
And just like that, you have hidden the app from the home screen.
Another simple way is to hide multiple apps at the same time. Here is how to do it:
– Step 1: Touch and hold at a random empty space on your home screen => Go to Settings at the bottom right corner of your phone.
– Step 2: Go to Screen Saver => Choose Hide Apps
– Step 3: Select whichever apps that you wish to hide => Choose Done
And that is how to hide apps on Samsung galaxy A10e.
2. How to hide apps on Samsung galaxy A10e using another app
There are several applications that you can use for securing your information as well as private apps. One of the best security apps in the world right now is the App Hider
Download App Hider: HERE
App Hider allows you to hide an app without using a launcher, which is quite convenient. Here is how to use App Hider:
- Step 1: Go to App Hider
- Step 2: Press on the “+” button
- Step 3: Choose apps you wish to hide
- Step 4: Press on the green bar on Import (Hide / Dual). The app icon will be imported into App Hider
- Step 5: Click on the icon in the imported section. Choose Hide to hide the app
3. How to open hidden apps.
After having the answer to the question ‘How to hide apps on Samsung galaxy A10e?’. Many would wonder how to open hidden apps. Here is some of the simple methods to access hidden apps:
3.1. Open hidden apps using the search bar
From the search bar, you can have access to the previous hidden apps.
Click on the Search bar => Enter the name of the hidden apps => Press on the icon to open the app.
As simple as that!!!
3.2. Access to the hidden apps in Setting
Other than using the search bar, you can also use Setting to open hidden apps. Here is how to execute:
Go to Setting => Choose Application => Select the app you wish to open.
3.3. Open hidden apps with CH Play
Last must be an unexpected way, believe it or not, you can use CH Play to open hidden apps. And the method is unimaginably simple.
All you have to do is go to CH Play => Search the name of the app => Press Open
4. How to unhide apps
Knowing how to hide apps on Samsung galaxy A10e, you also have to know to undo it. If you don’t know how to do it, TopCoupons.deals will show you how, and it is just as simple as how to hide apps on Samsung galaxy A10e:
- Step 1: Go to Settings => Touch on Screen Saver
- Step 2: In the Screen Saver, select Hide Apps => Press on the apps you wish to unhide => Click on Done.
How can I unhide all apps at the same time?
In this case, all you have to do is go to Settings => Application => Click on the “…” button => Choose Reveal hidden apps => Click on all hidden apps => Choose Done.
As Simple as that
Can apps still function properly while hidden?
Yes, your apps are still working as usual while hidden.
Keeping secrets is a basic need of human beings. In the digital era, the risk of losing personal information into the hands of others is extremely high. We hope that through this “How to hide apps on Samsung galaxy A10e: Useful tips you should know” article, you can now protect your information as well as secure your apps from the hands of others.
For now, thank you so much for reading. We hope you have a great day!!!