How to rotate screen on iPhone 11: What to do with no Home button
Smartphone is undoubtedly a game changer in our lives. It alternates the way we do things. From working, contacting to entertaining. I mean it is always better to watch movies on a horizontal screen than a vertical screen, right?
While all smartphones now are integrated with the feature, not everyone knows how to turn it on. If you are among those who are struggling to find a way to rotate screen on iPhone 11, you have come to the right place.
In this article, TopCoupons.deals will walk you through the whole process of how to rotate screen on iPhone 11. The work itself is not difficult, the only thing is that it may be hidden too well. Now let’s get started.
How to rotate screen on iPhone 11 as quick as possible
Firstly, the iPhone 11 doesn’t have a Home button. If you are a former user of iPhone 8 or less, the act of swiping at the bottom of the screen will definitely confuse you at first.
While with iPhone 8 or less, you have to swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open the Control Center, from iPhone X and above, this maneuver is replaced for the Home button. This means that you can swipe up to exit to the main screen.
To open the Control Center on iPhone 11, you will have to swipe down from the top right of the corner. Remember the top right specifically since swiping from the top left corner is to open the notification board.
In the Control Center, you will notice that there is a red lock button with a circle arrow around it. click on it to disable the lock screen rotation.
Open an app, it could be any app related to video watching. Rotate your phone horizontally to check whether it’s working or not.
If it works then congratulations. If it’s not, you should take your phone to a repair center to check for malfunctions.
How to rotate screen on iPhone 8 or less
Almost all iPhones are alike, in terms of shape and interface, as long as they have the same version of iOS. The only difference is the size.
Similar to the iPhone 11, you can enable the rotate screen with just a few simple steps below:
– Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Center
– Click on the red lock symbol with the surrounded circle arrow to enable the rotate screen.
– Test on the apps on your device.
Other than “How to rotate screen on iPhone 11”, you will be questioning more about this feature. Let’s dive in and find out more about it
– You cannot rotate all apps on your phone. Even though, rotating an app makes the screen appear to be bigger and easier to use. You would have more space to work with as well as perform more maneuvers. However, not all of them are rotatable.
The fact is the app’s developer has predicted the possibility that their user might want to rotate their apps to find out whether it is better or not. Therefore, some developers have you quite some time by testing themselves, to see if there are any extra benefits for their users. If they can’t find any, chances are, they will not bother to design them to be rotatable
– In case you have activated the rotate screen and it won’t work, you can try using other apps like Safari or Notes. These apps support the portrait and landscape mode. This is a small tip for you to try before deciding to go to a repair shop.
– If you want to disable the rotate screen, you can just repeat the process of how to rotate screen on iPhone 11. Press on the lock icon again and it should disable. One easy way to recognize is that if the mode is disable, the entire button will have a white background.
Here is the information about How to rotate screen on iPhone 11. It is certainly annoying to have a smartphone with all kinds of features but you don’t know how to use it. We hope that through this article, you have understood more about how to rotate screen on iPhone 11. For now, thank you so much for reading. We hope you have a great day!!!