How to screen record on iPhone 12 pro max: Useful feature you may not know
Unlike other Android devices, where you have to download apps in order to record your screen, Apple offers their users the screen recording feature integrated directly on your iPhone.
In terms of how to screen record on iPhone 12 pro max, it is just as simple as a few clicks and swipes. If you are among those who don’t know how to screen record on iPhone 12 pro max, this is the right place for you.
In this article, TopCoupons.deals will walk you through the process of recording you iPhone screen. Let’s dig in together, shall we?!!
How to screen record on iPhone 12 pro max?
Before we start, there is one small thing to do first, which is adding the Screen Recording Icon to the Control Center. This would make the screen recording a lot easier in the future.
The process is also as easy as a recording screen. Just follow these simple steps:
– Go to Settings.
– Click on Control Center.
– Find and click on Screen Recording option.
– Click on the Green Plus Symbol next to it to add into the Control Center.
After adding the Screen Recording option into the Control Center, the rest is just simple a walk in the park:
– Swipe from the top right of your screen to open the Control Center.
– In the Control Center, you should see the Screen Recording symbol, which is a white circle with a ring surrounding it.
– Click on the button to start recording, it should start after 3 seconds, which is more than enough time for you to exit the Control Center and navigate back to your desired screen.
– Open the Control Center, click on the Screen Recording button one more time to stop recording. The video will automatically be saved into your gallery, which comes with full sound.
How to screen record on iPhone 12 pro max: Voice included
The iPhone’s Screen Recording default settings only include the sounds from your phone, which are from the apps and the iOS. Not many people are aware of this, but Apple did include the voice recording in the iPhone’s Screen Recording as well.
There is a simple way to turn it on, just follow the simple steps below:
– Swiping down from the top right corner of your screen to open the Control Center.
– Press and hold on the Screen Recording symbol until appears a pop-up.
– At the bottom of the pop-up, there should be a microphone icon. Click on it to enable the Microphone.
– Exit the pop-up, click on Start Recording to begin recording the screen and your voice.
How to edit screen record on iPhone 12 pro max
The iPhone’s Screen Recording feature only offers a full screen recording option. Obviously, there will be some parts that you don’t want to include in the video. So how to cut these unwanted parts off your videos?
The method is simple, here’s how:
– Go to the Gallery, click on the clip you want to edit.
– Click on Edit on the Top right corner.
– Choose the Crop symbol, which is the one at the bottom right corner of the screen, next to the grey Done button.
– Press and hold the corners, then move them to adjust the size.
– Click on Done to finish the process.
Here is the detailed answer of the question “How to screen record on iPhone 12 pro max?”. We hope that this article is useful to you. For now, thank you so much for reading. We hope you have a great day!!!