How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A51: It’s easier than you think to make
If you are looking for a reasonably priced Android Phone but it’s quite difficult for you to afford the Galaxy S21 or purchase a Samsung Galaxy S20 – the SamSung Galaxy A51 is a good choice for you. But you are having trouble with unlocking the bootloader.
That is why you have arrived. This blog will walk you through the process of unlocking the bootloader and rooting your Samsung Galaxy A51.
But this smartphone was recently launched and we highly recommend that you should follow the steps outlined in this post to avoid any problems. So, let me demonstrate how to unlock the Bootloader on a Samsung Galaxy A51.
About Samsung Galaxy A51
The following are some of the key features and specifications of the newly released Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone.
The display is 6.5 inches Full HD plus , with a resolution of 1080 x 2400. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which makes for a clear and bright image.
With the Exynos 9611 chipset and 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage, it can help you to run multiple apps and tasks quickly and efficiently.
You get a 48MP main camera, a 12MP ultra-wide one and a pair of 5MP cameras and a 32Mp selfie Camera.
The Galaxy A51 has a non-removable 4,000mAh battery, which is about as low a capacity as we are comfortable with in a phone with a 6.5-inch screen and also supports Fast Battery Charging.
What is Bootloader?
For security reasons, many smartphone manufacturers including SamSung have locked the bootloader on their phones. The fact is ROMs, mods, and custom files are essential parts of the Android experience but when a bootloader has locked, flashing custom ROMs, kernels, or root the phone is impossible.
So Unlocking Bootloader simply means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP recovery.
There are numerous benefits and drawbacks to unlocking the bootloader. Let’s go ahead and go over those points.
What Are The Benefits? You Will Get When You Unlock The Bootloader
The following are some advantages you can get when you unlock the bootloader on the SamSung Galaxy A51 smartphone:
– After unlocking the bootloader, the smartphone can be easily rooted.
– You can also install TWRP or CWM Recovery on your phone.
– You will also be able to install a variety of custom Roms on the phone.
– Finally, unlocking the bootloader on your Galaxy A32 smartphone will void the warranty.
What Are The Drawbacks? You Will Get When You Unlock The Bootloader
Let’s talk about the disadvantages:
If you care about your phone’s warranty, please think carefully because the phone’s warranty will be voided when you unlock the bootloader. These things will happen if you unlock the bootloader:
– Files may brick your phone while flashing.
– OTA updates can not be sent to you when you unlock your smartphone’s bootloader
– When using the Google Play store or YouTube, you may encounter errors.
Ways To Unlock Bootloader On The SamSung Galaxy A51
This method is simple because it does not necessarily require the use of a computer or laptop to carry out the steps. All of the steps can be completed within the device:
Method 1: Enable OEM Unlocking
– First of all, charge your phone fully and open the Settings menu.
– Next, to enable USB Debugging you have to scroll down and tap on Setting>About>Software Information and find Build Number.
– Tap on the Build Number seven times to turn on the Developer Mode.
– And then go back to the Settings Menu and click on Developer Options.
– In the Developer Options, there is a toggle called OEM Unlocking. And then enable that toggle.
However, remember that before unlocking, you will be asked to perform a full factory reset on your smartphone, so make a backup of your data before proceeding.
Finally, the bootloader on the SamSung Galaxy A51 has been unlocked.
Method 2: Boot your device to Download Mode
Follow the steps below to boot your Samsung Galaxy A51 into Download Mode.
– First, turn off your device.
– Then using a USB cable to connect your device to the PC and at that time pressing and holding the Vol Up + Vol Down buttons together.
– When you receive a warning message on your device, release the pressed keys.
– Finally, press the Volume Up key once to boot your device into Download Mode.
Unlock Bootloader on your device via Download Mode
Here is a way to unlock the bootloader on your device via Download Mode:
– Your device will now boot into Download Mode with the Warning Screen. Wait for a second, press, and hold the Volume Up key. This will put you in Device unlock mode
– Next, use the Volume Up button to respond to a confirmation message that was sent to you to ask if you are certain to proceed.
– Your data will be deleted but your device will automatically boot into the operating system.
Read more: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Bootloader: It’s not as difficult as you think
Related: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy A10 Bootloader: You should know to improve your device
If you think this blog makes you feel interested, join TopCoupons.deals to find more information about other devices. TopCoupons.deals is the best place for you to find the best products with many great deals and coupons.