Snapchat | How To Change Your Snapchat Sound On Iphone
Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. However, many people do not know how to change the default Snapchat notification sound on the Apple ecosystem such as iPhone, iPad.
This application is available for both Android and iOs but it is not much difference between Snapchat for iOs and for Android system.
In this blog, we will help you find the way to change Snapchat Sound on iOs and Android.
How to Change Snapchat Notification Sound IOS?
In fact, because the iOS system employs pre-programmed sounds, you cannot change the default notification sound on your iPhone. You can, however, use our method if you want to use a predefined tone. But, before we get into the details, these changes will affect all of your apps.
Here are the steps you can follow to change Snapchat Notification Sound:
– Go to “Settings” and scroll down to find a Snapchat.
– Tap on the “Notifications” option, if you do not see the “Sounds” turn off, please turn it on
– Go back to the Settings> then “Sounds & Haptics”> click on the “Text Tone” option.
You can now select your preferred alert tone but remember that every app that displays notifications will use the same sound.
Don’t forget to read: Snapchat | How to Remove Multiple Friends
How to Change Snapchat Notification Sound Android?
Changing your Snapchat notification on the Android system is not as difficult as you do on the iOs system. Here are these simple steps to do that:
– Go to the settings on your android device> click on “Apps & notifications”
– Tap on “see all app” and this will take you to the next screen then select Snapchat from that page.
– You will land the App info screen, and tap on “Notifications”.
– Tap on “Snaps and chats” when the notification Settings page opens up
– In the notification category, select Advanced.
– In the “Sound” screen, you change your custom ringtone.
Read more: Snapchat | How to see mutual friends
Here are the ways to change your Snapchat sound on iPhone, if you interest the information related to Snapchat, you can read more in: TopCoupons.deals